India

i have history of panic attacks i keep clonazepam .25 with me, i haven't taken it since 4 months but i can't leave home without keeping it how to get rid?

Dr. Hitendra Patel
Get therapy. : In panic attack, anticipation of going to have panic attack is common symptoms. But if u did not need Clonazepam for more than 4 months, that is good signs. So if u are not in the therapy, then start it. It will teach you coping skills and technique about deal with anticipation anxiety and panic attack.
Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
It's the thought: Carrying the pill with you affords a sense of security that likely helps to prevent panic attacks. Of course, it's not the pill itself, but the thought that it's there to help if you happen to need it. If you want to drop the pill, consider tapping away the anxiety of leaving home without it. See my book energy tapping or visit www.Energypsych.Com for readings on how to use tapping.

Last updated May 15, 2016