can you tell me, are invisalign braces worth it?

4 doctor answers
Dr. Arnold Malerman
53 years experience Orthodontics
Depends: Know that, in the hands of fully trained orthodontic specialists, clear aligners are about half as effective as braces. In the hands of non-orthodontists the results are even less favorable. See an orthodontist for a qualified evaluation. Remember, everyone's different. Know that for my .Family i would tend to stay away from clear aligners.
Answered on Feb 11, 2014
Dr. Hilary Baskin
28 years experience Orthodontics
Subjective: I think all our patients would say yes and are VERY happy with the results, but you need to assess: 1) how much is a beautiful smile worth to YOU and 2) how important is it to you not to have metal in your mouth-- as traditional braces are typically faster and cheaper (and often slightly more effective)
Answered on Jun 28, 2014
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
36 years experience Pain Management
Definitely, yes: Invisalign aligners has quickly revolutionized the orthodontics world. Please consult your orthodontist to determine if Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Answered on Aug 17, 2015
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
40 years experience Dentistry
Vanity: Vanity has no price tag. As a cosmetic procedure for your overall good looks, it is one of the least expensive treatments to give you a terrific smile and good looks. You won't regret it.
Answered on Aug 17, 2015