U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Elizabethton, TN
A 38-year-old female asked:

I have a high tolerance to pain mrfsi have 3 compres ftactures in my lower back 30 mg ms contin (morphine) percocet no relief is there a better med 4 this injury?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management 19 years experience
See Pain Specialist: Given the type of injury you might want to see a pain specialist. If pain medications are not helping, you may be a candidate for a vertebroplasty/kyphoplasty where bone cement is placed into the bone and for many provides 100% pain relief.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 21, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.