U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

I have eye inflammation, home remedies/homeopathic treatments/holistic?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Eye inflammation: The first thing you want to do with any eye problem is see your doctor -- who may also want you to see an ophthalmologist. You don't want to risk your vision. Some causes of eye inflammation resolve on their own, and some can't (like infections and injuries). Some come from allergies that need attention. Homeopathy can help sometimes too -- and you need a personal consultation for best results.

Related questions

A 37-year-old member asked:
How to get rid of eye inflammation using holistic remedy?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 58-year-old female asked:
What at home treatment can I do for blepharitis of my eyes. Cant go to dr for another week.
4 doctor answers8 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
Effective home treatment for "molluscum contagiosum" around the eye?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Jan 20, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.