U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 36-year-old male asked:

My sgpt blood test is 102 , i don't drink alcohol, is there any medicine to decrease spgt results?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 24 years experience
No: However, further work up is indicated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 1, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.