U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

I have blood pressure increase and aorta dilation, what to do?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
52 years experience
Dilated aorta: Consult your physician regarding this problem. When the aorta is dilated we usually try to keep the blood pressure(pulse pressure)down to decrease wall stress. You should discuss your condition with your Dr.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated May 8, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.