United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Had pain in my achilles and under my ankle had for about 5 weeks if i stop running for a week it eases had an x-ray no broken bones ?

Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 35 years experience
Achilles: When you had x rays weren't you give something to do to help this ? See your sports med doc or podiatrist for another evaluation and recommendations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
You should see: A doctor if for nothing else to get a diagnosis and see if you are jeopardizing your running passion. If you end up popping your achilles yo certainly won't be able to run at all for a while so see a dcotor and find a diagnosis and stop putting yourself at further risk.

Last updated May 8, 2014