A member asked:

My acheliss tendon hurts right above my knee and its been hurting after activity for like 6 months should i see a doctor and should i use crutches ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Doctor can examine: Six months of leg pain is plenty long, so one should see a doctor. Start with a primary care doctor, who can evaluate and may refer to an orthopedic, rheumatologic, or sports medicine doctor... Depending on what is found. The achilles tendon is actually behind the ankle, but whatever has been hurting above the knee has been hurting too long already.

Answered 1/9/2014



Related Questions