I fell 6 days ago landing on my forearm by my elbow. It bruised significantly. Now it is a burning pain w/ a lump by the bruise. Hand numb at times?

Dr. Qamar Khan
16 years experience in Pain Management
Nerve Entrapment: If this doesn't resolve after a few days, consider seeing a sports medicine doctor or physiatrist to see if there is any testing needed to be done regarding that burning pain and hand numbness issue.
Answered on Jul 27, 2015
1
1
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen commented
22 years experience in Family Medicine
probably the nerve by the elbow, the ulnar nerve, got a bit injured with the fall. Once the bruising/swelling resolve, the burning/tingle should as well. OTC such as motrin/aleve may help with pain for now.
Jan 4, 2014