I want to know what's the best false teeth adhesive?

10 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Gary Sandler answered

Specializes in Dentistry

No one best: Two most popular ones are fixodent and poligrip. Different patients prefer each one. Consider a dental check-up (even if you have full dentures) to see if they need to be relined or remade so that you don't have to use any adhesive (or less). Also consider implant retained prostheses.

Answered 12/1/2014

4.6k views

Denture Adhesives: The choice of a denture adhesive is a personal preference. There are 3 categories to choose from, pastes, powders and pads. I suggest comparing all 3 and choosing the product that work best for you situation. Your looking for the product that improves denture retention and stability the best.

Answered 7/9/2015

4.6k views

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Many: Much depends upon the fit of your dentures. Normally patients like the cream adhesive better than the powder or the pads. Fixodent is a very popular one. If adhesive just doesn't work, consider a reline or possibly new dentures.

Answered 12/1/2014

3.5k views