U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old member asked:

Eye injured from trauma, having blurry vision and large pupil. who should i see?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Kurt Andreason
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery 25 years experience
Eye trauma: You should see an ophthalmologist--an eye surgeon / eye md. Depending on the severity of the trauma, they may need to intervene urgently.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 8, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.