I have a ganglion cys! do you think it would a cause sharp pain in my wrist when i move it?

Dr. Mark Aranson
General Surgery 43 years experience
Gagnglion cyst treat: Ganglion cysts are a form of arthritis which causes joint pain. Rest and splinting of the joint and non-steroidal meds will help. If symptoms persist, then surgical excision of the cyst might be necessary once other causes have been ruled-out.
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Hand Surgery 36 years experience
Yes: If the cyst is on a nerve or just your perception of the discomfort ganlions are sometimes painful and the reason people seek to get rid of them.

Last updated Jun 11, 2014