U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

What doctors would i talk to who are familiar with leukodystrophy?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Neurology: Especially a pediatric neurologist. A geneticist may also be helpful. You have my sympathy. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.