Turkey

My brother is having chemotherapy and i am with him about 7\24. meantime i can't sleep, study for finals and eat more, how can i reduce my stress level?

Dr. Edgar Mendizabal
Good brother: You are. Some anxiety is expected and certainly being overwhelmed and unable to perform well somewhere else. Suggest ssri's to cope better.
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 38 years experience
My heart: Goes out to you. There is a lot on your plate. There are support groups many times right in the facility where your brother is being treated, so you don't have to add one more thing to your schedule. A therapist specializing in grieving, a pastor you trust, other family members are valuable during this time. My best to you and your brother and family. Know you are doing the right thing now.

Last updated Dec 9, 2013