What can cause sudden stroke/seizure symptoms with sudden onset of cardiac edema, low blood pressure and chest pressure in a non epileptic geriatric?

Dr. Emilio Perez
21 years experience in Geriatrics
Stroke heart attack: Stroke is a lack of blood flow to an area in the brain, in can be due to a rupture of blood vessel, a clot or a weak blood flow like in low blood pressure, one of the symptoms of stroke can be a seizure, a heart attack can cause chest pressure low blood pressure and edema and subsequently predispose to an stroke due to lack of enough blood flow to the brain. Seizure can happen in non epileptics.
Answered on Oct 22, 2014
1
2
Dr. Maureen Nash
23 years experience in Geriatric Psychiatry
Many things
Dec 22, 2013