U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old member asked:

What should i do if i have a severe cold and serious sneezing causing irritation in my throght n eyes. what can cure this?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Tim Conrad
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
Time: Drink lots of liquids, take tylenol (acetaminophen) and rest. It will get better.
Last updated Dec 12, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.