please tell me if i should have tooth pulled and replaced with bridge or implant or try a root canal and crown?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Computer problem: You've asked for a very specific treatment recommendation, and without radiographs and an exam, that is not possible. Your local dentist will be better prepared to advise you of what is best in your case.
Dr. Bruce Pope
Dr. Bruce Pope commented
Dentistry 45 years experience
Cannot address your specific situation, however an implant is generally a better solution than a bridge. Implant vs root canal can be a tough call. If the tooth or root canal are less than ideal I would encourage the implant.
Dec 13, 2013
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Treatment choices: What might be best in your particular case is best answered with a clinical exam, x-rays, perio evaluation, occlusal (bite) analysis, health of adjoining teeth, etc. You should rely on the advice\judgment of a trusted dentist and not an internet search for the answer. Either one might be the best choice depending upon the circumstances. Definitely implant over bridge.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
I can't: I have not examined you, seen your x-rays, evaluated your occlusion, evaluated the health of adjacent and opposite teeth, evaluated your gum/bone health. Make that decision with your trusted General Dentist and/or specialists that he/she recommends. And also investigate extraction/implant/crown. Your Dentist will help you choose the best option individualized for you.