How to exercise and get toned while losing body fat and weight?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine 28 years experience
Combo exercise: To lose fat and get toned, exercise 150min/week. Mix it up with cardio and weight training. Improve your diet and eat less. Eat nutritionally rich but calorie low which means more plants, lean meats, and limited whole grain carbs. Drink water.
Dr. Brian Kaufman
Cardio/Resistance: Do a combination of cardiovascular/aerobic exercise and reistance training combined with healthy eating. Be consistant and continue to increase resistance and level and you will see results.