U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 31-year-old female asked:

Having pain in one leg hip area pelvis area sometimes knee to toe what could be the reason walking also uncomfortable?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Psychiatry 27 years experience
See your doctor : It sounds like you may need an x-ray of your lower back, hip and knee. You may also need an MRI to see if you have a pinched nerve in your back. See your doctor for an evaluation and a discussion of different therapies.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Pain: As stated , you need more evaluation as well as MRI and further studies. Good luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.