U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

I hurt my back pulling boards, doc recommended tylenol (acetaminophen). should i take time off work ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery 35 years experience
Ask your MD: The physician who treated your back strain is the best one to determine if you are able to return to work. It depends on the specific work you do and how serious your back strain is. Try to see the dr. Who saw you or contact his office. Best of luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 3, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.