Lebanon

how do you know if ritalin (methylphenidate) is working precisely ? in the time of studies i am somewhere else searching the internet! i don't feel more focused .

Dr. Laura Wuarin
Use scale: There are great adhd rating scales. When medication works, symptoms decrease from all the time, to often, to sometimes, etc... There are clusters of inattention symptoms, hyperactivity symptoms and impulsivity symptoms. You can find scales on line or speak to doctor who is prescribing medication.
Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Need to adjust dose: You will either have to get the dose adjusted by your doctor or switch to another med. Beware that Ritalin (methylphenidate) can raise Luvox levels, so that is something that may may also wish to get ckecked. Best wishes.