A member asked:

I woke up this morning with one eye swollen, crusty, hazy. do i see ophthalmologist or geriatrics doc?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Anita Breckenridge answered

Specializes in Ophthalmology

An ophthalmologist or optometrist will be able to make a more accurate diagnosis and provide the best treatment.

Answered Mar 28, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor