A member asked:

How do you get rid of a sty/chalazion i have tried everything from warm compresses, tea bags, washing my eye lids with baby shampoo but its not workin?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Alan Jackson answered

Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Warm compresses: Requires many weeks, otherwise there is medicine you can take by mouth, Minocin (minocycline) or Doxycycline that also take time to resolve the style.

Answered 9/11/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor