A 19-year-old male asked about a 18-year-old female:

I have cough since 2 months i have consulted two doctor & i used medicines, syrups all but even though coughing.. plz help me how to get rid of these?

Dr. Marsha Davis
It is possible: That you have something called cough equivalent asthma where all you do is cough and not wheeze. Maybe you need a trial of medication for this condition to see if the cough will stop as cough medication does not stop in this type of asthma. You might bring it up to your doctor. Best of luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 27, 2013