my son is 10 years old and 51 inches tall. i am 5' 2" and his father is 5'10". other than growth hormones are there options to increase his growth?

Healthy lifestyle: Normal kids who get hormone injections just get to their final height quicker, it would not add to final height.Your son's projected height based on parent height is 5'8".A health pattern of diet, exercise and rest should allow him to reach this point. His height is located at ~10% for age and an xray of his wrist and hand can verify his potential for more growth.Discuss with his doc to be sure.
Dr. Sudhir Bansal
Endocrinology 75 years experience
Growth height: Apart from genetics ultimate height achieved is affected by good nutrition and exercise involving stretching use of growth hormone in short stature with normal levels is very controversial.