U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 22-year-old male asked:

I am suffering regular cold (sneezing, watery eye) from 5 year. my blood report of s.ige test show higher than range 1480. what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 29 years experience
Get allergy panel,,,: It looks like an allergy panel would be a good start here. There are many things that can do this and it's likely something you've been in contact with on a regular basis for a long time like clothes, or foods or soaps. It's wise to see a doctor and get a panel of allergens to see what you might be most susceptible to. Best of luck.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 14, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.