Bossier City, LA

I have recently had a blood clot in my leg i had dvt but i have this pain in my lower left arm an it's so painful it hurts an turns colors?

Dr. Nick (Donald) Morrison
Phlebology 30 years experience
See a doctor : You may have more circulatory problems you need to go have a work up, if you haven't already for thrombophilia.. A bold clotting profile. Who is following you sice your blood clot? Please call them now or go to a vein specialist: www.Phlebology.Org for doc in your area. Go to urgent care if you can't contact your doctor.
Dr. Nicolas Mouawad
Vascular Surgery 16 years experience
DVT: You may also have a DVT or some blockage in your arm. It is unusual to have it in such different sites unless one is predisposed to clotting or have a hypercoagulable disorder. You should likely seek medical evaluation.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Arm pain and Leg DVT: You should have your arm evaluated by seeing your PMD for a physical exam. If there is anything suggesting a clot then a venous ultrasound should be done of the arm veins. It would be most unusual to develop a clot in both the arm and leg at the same time unless you have an underlying clotting disorder.

Last updated Feb 24, 2018