U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

Something like acne suddenly breakout all over my face when i woke up one day. i'm really depressed about this. do you know what this is?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Psychiatry 43 years experience
Skin breakout: It's very hard to know what a skin eruption is without seeing it. I suggest consulting a dermatologist for best assessment and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Macri
Dr. Michael Macri commented
undefined 34 years experience
see your pcp or dermatologist http://mymdaesthetics.com/
Oct 4, 2013
Last updated Oct 4, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.