Rockville, MD

I been taking wullbtrin for 2 month all my face covers with acne and i feel depressed looking at my self .how long it take for cold turkey .

Wouldn't advise it: Any of these meds should be weaned gradually if you decide to come off them. An abrupt stop increases the risk of suicidal ideation & self harm. If you want to make a change discuss this with your treating doc who could overlap what you have decided is the cause of your acne with a different treatment that may not.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 6, 2019