Iran

is there any probably relation between ssris or beta blockers and sleep apnea?.i had snoring +nightmare and now drowsiness.best regards to all drs.

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Associations Below: Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors were associated with a lower percentage of rapid eye movement sleep and lower sleep efficiency values in patients with osa, compared with those not taking any medications. The use of ß-adrenergic receptor-blocking agents had no consistent associations with the indexes of sleep architecture. www.aasmnet.org/jcsm/articles/020208.pdf‎.