Iran

200mg modafinil+225efexor, severe sleep bruxism snoring, hb >15 beats increased, drowsiness, i can't see psychiatrist every week.my life is falling.

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Bite Splint /Valium: Hi rabbit bit, call your psychiatrist to see if he wants to lower effexor, try r-modafanil (nuvigil), try pristiq, (desvenlafaxine) try valium or simply go with a cheap store- bought bite splint for now and hope you will adjust and the bruxing will stop(it did for me), or whether you need a dentist-made bite splint (probably the best solution at your age so as not to destroy the enamel on the chewing surfaces).
Dr. Reena Gupta
Dr. Reena Gupta commented
Dentistry 19 years experience
custom made night guard would be a good option..
Oct 11, 2013
Dr. Patrick Tapia
Time for a checkup: It sounds like things are not going so well so i would try to get in and see someone. It also may be helpful to call your psychiatrist and see if they advise you as to next step. If things seem overwhelming you may want to consider going to an academic medical center emergency department and see if you can get a second opinion from an on call psychiatrist. Stay safe!