U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Dallas, TX
A 64-year-old male asked:

What can i do for inflammation in the body.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Hettinger
Podiatry 37 years experience
NSAID's: You can take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaid's). Aleve (naproxen) is an otc alternative, but there are many prescription variations.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.