U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:


A member asked:
Dr. Dann Byck
Orthopedic Surgery 31 years experience
See an orthopod: Could be a variety of problems. Without more information i would send you to the orthopedist to rule out a more serious problem.
A 37-year-old member asked:
Rheumatology 34 years experience
See a physician: Unless you have a previous problem that explains why you need a crutch for a bad hip, that is reason alone to seek medical attention. The newer joints... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 14 years experience
Find a pain medicine: Physician who will examine you, and will make all the necessary treatment recommendations.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Have to see doctor: You may have sustained internal injury to knee joint ( ligaments , meniscus etc ) , you have to see orthopedic surgeon for tests and treatment , delay... Read More
A 57-year-old member asked:
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Family Medicine 44 years experience
Many things?: You may have ddd (degenerative disc disease) or spinal stenois (not enough room in the spine). You could have significant PVD (perhipheral vascular d... Read More
A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Have it evaluated: This issue needs a detailed evaluation to determine the cause and treatment options. You may want to start with a neurologist but do something before ... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. David Trettin
Orthopedic Surgery 34 years experience
? Exersise: Need more information to help answer your question . What exersise , how long do u exersise , etc. Weight issues? Any medical problems?
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dean Giannone
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
Need evaluation.: Sounds like you may have sprained it. Regardless, those symptoms are concerning and deserve evaluation. Doctor's exam, and maybe an X-ray or MRI.
A female asked:
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctoranswered
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
Fracture: or collection of blood near the bone or in the muscle. Even though it didn't seem very hard, unless you are on blood thinners or know that you bleed... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Yes: You need it checked. It could be a cartilage problem. We call this an internal derrangment of the knee
A member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 22 years experience
Knee troubles: Based on your description, sounds like he may have injured the knee. Management typically involves rest, elevation, anti inflammatory, icing. Persiste... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership