U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

My legs knees and feet hurt really bad i can barely walk, i use a crutch for my hip but the legs knees and feet are a new pain, would appreciate any answers?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Rheumatology 35 years experience
See a physician: Unless you have a previous problem that explains why you need a crutch for a bad hip, that is reason alone to seek medical attention. The newer joints affected certainly suggests an inflammtory type arthritis such as rheumatoid. At 37, you should not be having these issues and you need to have a full evaluation. Start with your family physician or see a rheumatologist sooner then later.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 4, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.