Top answers from doctors based on your search:

very painful ball size sore on head after haircut

Dr. Louise Andrew
46 years experience Emergency Medicine
Abscess: or hematoma if there was an injury. He needs to be seen to have it drained. Good luck!

Dr. Hashmat Rajput
Swollen jaw: Swollen jaw without trauma or injury is usually the infection. Please see a dentist right away. Have xray of jaw and possibly get antibiotic.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
25 years experience Psychiatry
You need eval now: I am not sure if they are correlated but the mass above your ear is massive. Get seen promptly.
Dr. Kari Sakurai
32 years experience Dentistry
1
Dr. Joseph Bark
49 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
57 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
36 years experience Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology
Dr. Andrea Rodgers
28 years experience Emergency Medicine
1
Dr. Wehbeh Wehbeh
30 years experience Infectious Disease
Bartholin cyst: It could be a Bartholin cyst or more likely an abscess. You need to see your doctor as it might need to be drained and you may need antibiotics