Top answers from doctors based on your search:

twinges in lower abdomen during early pregnancy

Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience Fertility Medicine
Pain in early preg: One sided pain is always of concern in a early pregnancy due a concern of an ectopic pregnancy. I suggest blood preg test, and pelvic sonogram.
Dr. James Marquardt
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Chevies Newman
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Sure: If something hurts then its best not to do it. Avoid pushing on your abdomen ifit hurts and tell your doctor at your prenatal appointment.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Not likely : A contraction of the uterus is part of the normal process of orgasm.
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
2
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
1
Dr. Mazin Abdullah
14 years experience Fertility Medicine
Dr. Nestor Del rosario
33 years experience Addiction Medicine
2
Dr. Karen Jones
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Pressure in lower abdomin, pressure on bladder along with bloating or indigestion all common in early pregnancy.
2
Dr. Edward Berg
41 years experience Neurosurgery
1