U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Red pimple like bumps on chest

A 35-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Scientific Rx: Acne on the trunk almost always requires systemic rx. One start may be tetracycline 500 2x/day plus topical benzoyl peroxide. If this doesn't work, a ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatric Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Rash: Difficult to know without seeing it. 1 possibility is that it may be staph or strep on his chin, called impetigo with a more generalized rash that oft... Read More
A 16-year-old female asked:
Dr. Laura Anissian
Internal Medicine 22 years experience
Skin changes: Do you experience the same on your face? Aggravation with spicy foods, exercise, stress, alcohol, caffeine intake? I am wondering here about rosacea. ... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See dermatologist: If these issues have been present for more than 3 or 4 days and are not improving, you need to consult your doctor (preferably a dermatologist). If y... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Alan Menter
Dermatology 56 years experience
Red rash could take 1-2 weeks to fade. Ice down twice daily and apply Polysporin thereafter and rub it in well
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
May need biopsy: This sounds like a drug eruption or may need a biopsy to establish a definitive diagnosis.
A female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Hot and bothered! : Are you wearing new, unwashed pajamas.Many times new clothes are treated with chemicals that are skin irritants. The fact that you are breaking out at... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Whitfield
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Skin: If you started a new medication this could be a reaction. If so contact you doctor about the condition. If not you should drop a dermatologist so they... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Yolanda Wade
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Infection?: Not sure what the original cause might be- insect bite? ingrown hair follicle? dermal cyst? The changes now suggest the area is infected. Warm compre... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership