I have itchy red pimple-like bumps that itch mostly at night and early morning and their only on my chest and theirs only a little, and on my neck too?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Hot and bothered! : Are you wearing new, unwashed pajamas.Many times new clothes are treated with chemicals that are skin irritants. The fact that you are breaking out at night and early morning maskesme suspect the clothes. Another possibility is that of a heat rash. If you are sleeping with heavy blankets or your room is hot cool things down a bit.

Last updated Feb 6, 2019