Top answers from doctors based on your search:

if i try to point my toes it hurts the top of my foot is that normal

Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry

Dr. Doug Mason
32 years experience Podiatry
2
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
It is not normal: For a foot to be swollen and red, how did your cysts go away? You did not say....
1
Dr. Leslie Aufseeser
47 years experience Podiatry
1
Dr. Arnold Beresh
40 years experience Podiatry
See below : It could be that you have a neuroma that is being aggravated by your foot position.
1
Dr. Scott Keith
43 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Mark Aronson
29 years experience Podiatry
Possible bone spur: You may be developing a bone spur on the top of the bone which is part of the big toe joint. You should consider an x-ray.
Dr. Alexander Reyzelman
26 years experience Podiatry
9
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
It is possible : To have arthritis of the midfoot. Clinical exam and x-rays would be helpful in making the diagnosis.