Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I think I was bitten by a bat but have not seen a bat in the room

Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Bat Bite: Call your doctor to report second bite and get advice about further treatmen
45 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr.
Dr. answered
Specializes in
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch answered
21 years experience Cardiology
Was it proven: That the dog had been vaccinated against rabies?
48 years experience Pathology
Get rabies: vaccination. It would be prudent to get rabies vaccination as about 1% of the cases have an incubation period longer than one year.
1
1
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
37 years experience Pediatrics
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience Pediatrics
Rabies vaccine: contact who gave you your shots or your local health department and ask.
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Specializes in Internal Medicine
2 doses of vaccine: The CDC guidelines are that she should receive 2 doses of the vaccine: one immediately and one after 3 days. No Immune Globulin should be given.
1