Top answers from doctors based on your search:

fluttering in lower abdomen early pregnancy

Dr. Andrew Silverman
48 years experience Fertility Medicine
Pain in early preg: One sided pain is always of concern in a early pregnancy due a concern of an ectopic pregnancy. I suggest blood preg test, and pelvic sonogram.
Dr. James Marquardt
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Sure: If something hurts then its best not to do it. Avoid pushing on your abdomen ifit hurts and tell your doctor at your prenatal appointment.
Dr. Mazin Abdullah
14 years experience Fertility Medicine
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine
1
Dr. Karen Jones
36 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Pressure in lower abdomin, pressure on bladder along with bloating or indigestion all common in early pregnancy.
2
Dr. Edward Berg
41 years experience Neurosurgery
1
Dr. Chevies Newman
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Not likely : A contraction of the uterus is part of the normal process of orgasm.
Dr. Nicole Jarvis