Top answers from doctors based on your search:

fenistil drops for infant

Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Fenistil drops: The drops are safe and are not known to have side effects
1

32 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Marino Tavarez
Specializes in Family Medicine
2
2 comments
2
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Cough drops: No prolem for mother or baby.
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
37 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Natalie Hodge
25 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Mark Diamond
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Paul Carter
29 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Yes, and yes: it is a prescription medicine, so don't use it unless prescribed, best wishes
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Waste of money: Zincovit is multiple vitamin which also contains zine. It is a bit much for a two month old baby.
2
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
44 years experience Ophthalmology
No: This has an antibiotic and a steroid--only use a steroid in an infant if prescribed by an ophthalmologist.
Dr. Christine Hom
29 years experience Pediatrics
Ask your doctor: It will depend on the infection that needs treatment and if there are any food or drug allergies.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience Ophthalmology
Yes: But only under the advise of an ophthalmologist.
A male asked:
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
Dr. Stan Coleman
62 years experience Ophthalmology
Tobastar: tobastar is a combination steroid and antibiotic and should be used only if advised by your MD.
1
Dr. Julan Crane
24 years experience Pediatrics
Nebulizer: Be sure the mask fits properly. Some mist will escape and it will not hurt her.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
1
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
38 years experience Pain Management
Benadryl (diphenhydramine): Yes as long as to stick to the pediatric doses - if you are unsure then talk to the pediatrician.
2
Dr. Shalini Sethi
20 years experience Pediatrics
An: its an essential element . Useful to provide immunity , helpful in acute diarrhea .