U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Dull pain in middle of chest

A male asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
Hello, : Hello, i noted that this was classified under cardiology as the specialty. There is very little medical information provided. Although these symptom... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Venkata Chilakapati
Internal Medicine - Cardiology 24 years experience
Left arm pain: It could be musculoskeletal pain or neurologic pain. You need to see a physician.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Neal Kraus
Hospital-based practice 12 years experience
They should know: If you have SVT they would know if they have access to your heart rhythms. Sustained rhythm disturbances can cause issues including chest pain from n... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rick Koch
Cardiology 23 years experience
Given your age & : Nature of the symptoms this is likely musculoskeletal which generally improves with rest, time and sometimes nsaids.
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Pain chest stretch: Pain Diary Keep a diary that notes: When did it start? Where does the pain start and go to? How long does it last? When (Time of Day) does it happen? ... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
Best would be to obtain a second opinion as to the cause of the chest pain. Structural defects at birth can change, so another pediatric cardiologist... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Chest pain needs to: be evaluated by your doc. It MAY be simple muscle tightness or something more but a doc needs to make that determinations. The presentation of cardi... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Given your young age and gender, it is unlikely to be a significant cardiac problem. However your symptoms warrant an evaluation by your physician, pr... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 52 years experience
Intercostal neuritis: See your doctor . May need injection between ribs if pain persist and does not repond to pain killers.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ryan Luginbuhl
13 years experience
Chest pain: Chest pain and shortness of breath means you need to go to an emergency room now. There are lots of possible causes including coronary artery disease... Read More