Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Causes of sharp pain in my tonsils

Pathology 50 years experience
Dr. Edward Lane
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 45 years experience
Yes, remove tonsils: sorry you're having so much trouble with tonsil stones but tonsillectomy is the best way to eradicate the problem.
Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 31 years experience
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Needs an exam: Very possible you have a wisdom tooth that is trying to erupt. To know for sure, please visit a local dentist for a consultation.
Dr. Uel Alexis
13 years experience
TMJ: It is likely tmj. Try Ibuprofen or see an oral facial maxial surgeon. But please see a doctor if this is really affecting you.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Not enough info: What you have are symptoms that are telling you something's wrong. Please see your GP or an ENT for differential diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 61 years experience
Dr. Richard Romano
Dr. Harold Kim
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience