How di I get my toddler to eat fruit?

Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: Try and Try Again
I agree, repetition is the best remedy here and making a good example by eating the foods yourself! the best way to get children to eat the way you want is to make one meal and everyone gets only that option.
You can let kids choose what fruit or veggie out of two options to eat but they can't pick totally. Try gimmicks like frozen grapes - great in summer time heat!

In brief: Try and Try Again
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Natalie Hodge
In brief: Repetition!
A great way to broaden your child's palate is by offering a variety of fruits and vegetables with each meal.
Don't say anything! show your child by eating the foods yourself! toddlers will over time follow your good example. Remember it may take 10 to 15 tries. Another tip is to make a " nibble tray" with small pieces of fruits and veggies and make available between meals. Don't give up!

In brief: Repetition!
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Natalie Hodge
Dr. Shontae Buffington