How long does laser treatment for glaucoma take?

A few minutes. Most glaucoma laser treatments take only a few moments. They are seldom uncomfortable and can greatly decrease the eye's pressure. There is seldom any downtime after the procedure; most patients can get back to their normal activities in a matter of hours.
5 to 10 minutes. Laser trabeculoplasty can be performed in about 5 to 10 minutes. It is a relatively easy procedure for most patients. However the lens that is placed temporarily on the eye can feel uncomfortable .
Depends but short. The length of laser treatment for glaucoma depends on which type of laser procedure, positioning / cooperation level, and difficulty of viewing the eye or minor complication affecting the view. Usually all glaucoma lasers are outpatient office procedures that only take a few minutes.