Can a regular physician prescribe Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) to me for my ADHD without seeing a psychiatrist. I'm always scatterbrained I can't focus?

Yes, if trained. An inability to focus may not be adhd. Neuropsychologists, neurologists, psychiatrists use a large battery of tests while family physicians/pediatricians use shorter, validated tools. Careful evaluation includes a comprehensive personal/family history, physical exam, mental health screening, corroboration. Life coaching, organizational training, and stimulant medicine are treatment strategies.
Proper evaluation. A regular physician can prescribe stimulants, but a patient needs to have a proper evaluation before starting these medications. That's like a person with a headache asking if her regular doctor could prescribe seizure medications! diagnosis first, treatment next, follow up and goal achievement ensues.