Please help me.. Im am worried about getting like my grandma..Alzheimer's?

Dr. Robert Marvit
In brief: Dont worry
It is not communicable.
If your grandmother is young and has other coditons it may possibly have some effect. Ineriting it is ordinarily unlikely.

In brief: Dont worry
It is not communicable.
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Exercise & eat right
Dr. Marvit is right in that your risk for inheritance is low unless alzheimer's disease runs early in your family.
While there is no way currently to prevent dementia, your best bet at lowering your risk is to exercise regularly and to eat right. Study after study has demonstrated that these two factors play the biggest role in risk reduction.

In brief: Exercise & eat right
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Eric Weisman