Does Medicaid cover wisdom teeth removal?

Sometimes. In California, it is covered. Ask your local dental society. Make sure you are evaluated and treated by an oral surgeon.
It might. if it's a regular Medicaid and if the procedure is medically need it. The best way to find pot is to call Medicaid directly and ask your dentist/oral surgeon to send your case to be preauthorize. Good luck.
Depends. Depends on the insurance regulations in your state. Call a specialist Oral Surgeon in your area and ask. They will be able to guide you through the morass of today's insurance mine field.