A member asked:

I have 1 small lump on side of right testicle this is not on the testicle but it is on skin almost near my penis its painless until i press it pl help?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

May be a cyst: Any time you have something new it is important to have it checked. I advise you see your dermatologist or urologist. This may just be a cyst in the skin that can result from a blocked pore.

Answered 8/24/2013



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question